Saturday, February 16, 2013

Artist Living Boldly

"What is the single illuminating thing which shines its light on all the elements of the best parts of your life (the sound of which makes your heart sing and your feet dance)? Answer that and then know, that is the thing you must do." Mary Anne Rademacher

As books before have inspired me Live Boldly by Mary Anne Rademacher
has sent me off to my clay after finishing one (the moose) and sharpened me for another round. I often turn to books for inspiration just as I do the outdoors and it always refuels my passion.

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." Pablo Picasso

"Every morning when the alarm goes off, we have a totally new opportunity to do what we want with the hours we have been gifted.  And we are gifted with that clean slate everyday for the rest of our lives". Hyrum Smith

Always remember:  "we should walk into life as if we are carrying a candle that only illuminates where we are and only lights up what is ahead of us as we walk, enjoy the journey and keep walking forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment