Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Finally down to the last show, I think

Sorry I have neglected this part of my keeping touch with everyone but during the summer I am usually so busy with art, shows, family and etc. that it is difficult to keep this current.
On top of that my daughter had another grandson for me (making it three boys) my husbands mom passed away and he had total knee replacement (not due to spousal abuse).

I have my last show September 19-20 in Boulder, Colorado on the Pearl Street Mall and I pull down my Estes Park show October 25th then I will close out 2015 unless I get into the Lone Tree Art Expo 2015 which I will not hear until later. It runs 9/24/15 until 11/09/15.

But did want to call attention to you artist that shows are already being posted for 2016 and the cut off dates are earlier than ever.

My option is still open for a class to be taught this Spring (I do not usually set the date until I get my show schedule) for only four days and only one person and to remind those that do not know me I only teach one person at a time because I like to develope not only friendships that have my complete attention during the class but also because this is when I donate my earnings to Operation Smile (so little can change a child's entire life). Four days for 375.00 what a deal, from clay to finished piece or close to finished plus I get to see a miracle in a child's smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment