Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Amazing Find

I met a gentleman, Keith Martin, at the Loveland Sculpture Invitational Suppliers Tent that gave me some sample products to try that were a different concept for me.

In cleaning my waxes I always find tiny pin point holes that are unnerving but almost cause more damage than they are worth to go in with a hot tool and repair.

Well, thanks to Keith from REMET, http://www.remet.com or sales@remet.com I have used his Premiere Patch wax and find it super, just perfect for smearing a dab over those annoying tiny holes.  Also when reassembling my animal waxes  (ears, horns or other appendages) it is child's play with Sticktite a sticky wax they produce for just that purpose.

These are both really nice and I appreciate their efficiency of the products.  Hopefully I will still be saying this a year from now.  Will keep you updated.

REMET makes a lot of other products so check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment